Winter is quickly approaching! The air is getting more crisp, the leaves have almost fallen from all of the trees, and you can expect to see some snowflakes floating around in the upcoming months. What a wonderful time of year to host a wedding!
If you have decided to tie the knot within the lovely winter months, you will certainly want the details of your big day to complement the season! And, there is no better way to do so than by presenting some delicious seasonal signature drinks.
Are you aware of some of the scrumptious drinks that you could present to your own winter wedding guests? If not, you are in luck! As here at Zeffert & Gold Catering, we have comprised some tasty options for you. If you are all set to gain some great insight, be sure to continue reading:
- “Warm Embrace”. You can warm up your wedding guests with a “Warm Embrace”. After all, your big day is all about embracing the love that you have for your partner, so this tasty drink is certainly a fitting choice. Complementing the taste of s’mores, you can add some nostalgic flair to your drink menu. Here’s how you can create yours:
- 1 Tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- 1 Tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Ounce of vodka
- 2 Ounces of baileys
- 2 Ounces of milk
- 1 Large marshmallow
- Rim a lowball glass with chocolate sauce, and dip into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, toss in the vodka and bailey’s and shake
- Place three ice cubes in your glass, pour in your liquor mixture, fill the rest of the glass with milk, top with a toasted marshmallow…enjoy!
- “Festive Romance”. The season of winter is famous for its holiday cheer! So, why not present a drink that showcases some seasonal flair? With a “Festive Romance”, you can present a festive drink that will complement your winter nuptials beautifully. And, this drink is made to serve a crowd, making it easy to prepare:
- 1 Bottle of Whipped Vodka
- 1 Bottle of Pink Champagne or Sparkling Rose
- 1 Bottle of Cherry 7-Up
- Cranberries and rosemary sprigs
- Fill a punch bowl or large pitcher with ice
- Combine all of the ingredients and stir well
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries and rosemary…delicious!
- “Twisted Love”. When you think of winter candy, candy canes with their twisted appearance come to mind. So, why not serve a “Twisted Love” at your wedding? Your guests will certainly take in the season with this scrumptious drink:
- 1 Bottle of chilled champagne
- White Crème de Cocoa
- Candy canes
- Crush up the candy canes into a fine powder
- Dip the rims of champagne flutes into the White Crème de Cocoa and then into the candy cane powder
- Fill the glasses 1/3 full of White Crème de Cocoa, and the rest of the way with champagne
- Add some pizzazz by garnishing with a whole candy cane…yum!
Signature drinks are certainly a wonderful way to please the taste buds of your guests! These are just a few that you should consider serving at your own winter wedding.
If you are all set to plan your own signature drinks and menu with a wedding caterer in Baltimore, Maryland, please get in touch with us here at Zeffert & Gold Catering. We would be pleased to serve your big day as your Baltimore wedding caterer.
Photo Source: https://unsplash.com/ – Brooke Lark