The Spring wedding season is finally here in Baltimore, so it is essential to make sure your décor aligns with the warm weather. Below are the 5 best DIY centerpieces that will help remind your guests of the blooming outdoors, and the adoring couple growing their love right along with it.
1. Paper, not plastic – This bright Paper Daffodil Bouquet will make any table gleam, as the hand-made paper flowers are held by a decorated mason jar. Tying the piece together is the green yarn that serves as the perfect table card holder. Black paper and chalk will make this an easy way to organize your guests in their table settings.
See how to create this Paper Daffodil Bouquet at Saved By Love Creations
2. Just add sprinkles… Want a playful way to entice your guests to look at your centerpiece, while subconsciously getting them ready for dessert later? Create these Sprinkle Centerpieces by buying a variety of vases- tall, small, short and wide; then add sprinkles to the vase. The type of sprinkles is the bride and groom’s choice, of course.
Learn how to assemble these Sprinkle Vases at Tikkido’s Blog
3. Vinyl isn’t just for records… When guests arrive at your reception there will be no confusion as to what number the table is with these Table-Number Centerpieces. Enamel pails with green and white hydrangeas are the perfect centerpiece for the spring wedding season. By adding self-adhesive vinyl numbers to the buckets, allows for the guest to have a pleasant experience finding their tables. The numbers are available in various sizes, colors, and fonts.
To see the full how-to, visit Martha Stewart’s Weddings Page.
4. I’ve got a bright idea... Looking for a unique centerpiece that will really “wow” your guest? Assemble upcycled light bulbs to shine through to your guests, and accompany it with small vases of flowers. Using white flowers for this centerpiece will emphasize spring, and perfect the battery-powered light bulb centerpiece that you built yourself.
See how to make this centerpiece at Warm Hot Chocolate’s blog.
5. Spring in a bag… This beautiful centerpiece will allow for the focus to be on the spring flowers. Purple tulips, violet hydrangeas, lilacs, and lisianthus are placed in a wide-mouth vase. Then, place the vase in a paper bag. It is really that simple, and the outcome will be the perfect addition to your spring time wedding.
Full instructions can be find on the Better Home and Garden’s website.
We hope you were able to find some inspiration for your spring wedding. Can’t get enough? Contact one of Zeffert and Gold’s event designers to help you create an event that will exceed your expectations!